Jerry advises businesses and their owners on business tax issues, including the structuring of transactions to achieve optimum tax efficiencies. He also represents businesses and business owners in disputes with tax authorities, both in administrative proceedings and in court.
Jerry graduated with distinction from Georgetown’s Tax LL.M. program. But he also has 21 years of experience litigating disputes in the courtroom. He therefore offers both courtroom savvy and top-notch tax law talent.
Jerry advises and represents clients in:
- Proceedings before the U.S. Tax Court
- Refund actions in the federal courts
- State tax proceedings in the courts of North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, New York, Oklahoma, and Arkansas
- IRS audits and administrative appeals
- Employment related tax matters, including worker classification issues
- Structuring of business transactions for optimum tax efficiencies
- Inbound and outbound international tax planning
- Transfer pricing issues